APKT Endmill - 16mm dia with 16mm dia shank
Omega APKT ENDMILLS
Our APKT Endmills, aimed at model engineers, are available in diameters from 16mm to 32mm, and one insert fits all sizes. All diameters are available from stock, in plain cylindrical shank type.
- Indexable insert endmill providing high precision performance
- True helical cutting edge and a hardened steel cutter body can give a true 90 degree corner
- Close manufacturing tolerances
- Torx screw and key for safer grip and insert clamping
- Low level of noise and vibrations
- Suitable for shoulder milling, face milling, side milling and slotting
Inserts generate high quality surfaces, even at high feed rates.
- Cuts so cleanly that deburring can often be eliminated
- Positive, light cutting, but secure insert geometries make high metal removal rates possible, even on smaller, low powered machines
- Inserts are self locating into their seats
- Uses two Inserts - Type 17 (not included - please order separately)
Omega APKT ENDMILL - 16mm diameter